Cast Iron Products
Turolla has offered the rugged D-Series line of pumps and motors for over 20 years. Every component of the D-Series is specifically designed for maximum efficiency, dependability, durability and reliability in performing continuous operation in heavy duty applications with severe duty cycles and temperature conditions, all within the industry leading package size and power density.
To provide gear solutions for group 3 frame sizes, Turolla is proud to introduce the Cascade and Dolomites lines of cast iron products. Utilizing a slightly larger fram size, the Cascade and Dolomites families extend the range at which Turolla offers cast iron units from 7.00cc's all the way to 100.0cc's.
Features & Benefits
- Non-tin-coated external surface bearings, allowing higher bearing loads due to high pressures.
- Thrust plate design for high efficiency over a wide temperature range.
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
- High strength cast iron construction for efficient performance in continuous operation.
- Custom engineered shaft bearings and dual pressure-balanced thrust plates for high starting torque and long life.
Features & Benefits (unique to D-Series)
- Easy installation in optimized machines due to compact, power-dense design.
- Viton® seals are standard to sustain higher temperature and fluid capabilities.
- Variety of integrated valve options
Read more about: